Sunday, August 25, 2013

Diaper Duals

There are a rediculous amount of diapers out there. Some of them aren't so great. When I was pregnant,  I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which diapers to use. I bought one of each brand so I could try them all. I found out which ones worked which ones don't work.

Huggies: I just bought the basic huggies and I hated them. They were the only diapers that Rylee had a blowout in. Which is ironic because they have a guard on the back to prevent blowouts. I thought it was just a random blowout but after talking to a bunch of people, they've all had the same experiences. For me, Huggies are a no-go.






Pampers Baby Dry: These are great for overnight. They are super absorbant and made to last up to twelve hours. All you need are the smallest package and it will last you over a month. You don't need to change your baby every time you get up to feed them.







Parents Choice: These are the Walmart generic brand. They aren't my top but they're cheep and they work. They have bears along the outside and they disappear when they come on contact with urine. Its nice because you don't need to guess when it comes to changing diapers.







Luvs: Luvs was my second favorite. Theyre cheep, and they work really well but thwy don't have the lining that shows when diapers need changing. But, that's really the only flaw. Other than that they're pretry great.







Pampers Swaddlers: These are my favorite!  Theyre absorbant, Rylee seems more comfortable in them and they have a yellow line that turns dark blue when its time for a change. I collect the points on the boxes so that's also a plus!






What diapers do/did you use and why? I'd love some extra imput. What other brands should I try?



No comments:

Post a Comment